Customer polling to identify their level of satisfaction with an existing product, and to discover their express and hidden needs and expectations for new or proposed product(s). MTC’s Survey integrates easily with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This lets you maximize workplace efficiency and ensure accuracy of your customer data, helps you to bridge a critical gap in CRM by adding customer satisfaction to your list to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This will allow for more proactive customer service, speedy response rates and you never leave your CRM!
Integrating customer surveys into existing CRM systems allows for the measurement of the success or failure of every customer interaction, look no further MTC gives you easy to use, the ability to build, configure, and send surveys from within CRM. As soon as a survey responder fills out your survey, responses are instantly collected back in CRM, so you can instantly see your customers’ responses. Set up automatic notifications, so managers can be promptly notified if a low or high rating is received.
To download the Customer satisfaction Survey please click on this link
How does it benefit an Organization?
1. Choose from many different question types, including check box, text box, radio button, dropdown list, date, time, numeric and rating questions
2. Set surveys regarding any CRM entity, including contacts, leads, or any other CRM entity
3. Send out surveys manually or automatically
4. Manually add a survey activity to a CRM record
5. Manually send a survey to a marketing list of contacts or leads
6. Manually add a survey by calling a contact or lead, generating a survey and filling out the survey for them on the spot
7. Automatically send a survey, for example, when an opportunity is closed as won (or lost), when a case is completed, when an order is completed, etc..
Send Survey When opportunity Lost
We can customize the CRM Survey as per the requirement. Below are the detail step to send an email to customer with survey when an opportunity lost
To achieve this write system workflow as shown below.
Check the conditions like
· Opportunity contact contains data
· Contact Email contains data and
· Opportunity status should be lost
As the above workflow is on demand you can run this workflow on lost opportunity as shown below.
Select the workflow and click on Add
Based on the conditions it will create Survey Activity.
Upon creation of Survey Activity send survey through Email workflow will be triggered and sends an email to the Opportunity Contact.
Opportunity contact will receive an email as shown below.
To get the survey form click on Click here link. Then you will get the Survey form as shown below.
In this way, you could able to customize the Survey as per the business needs.