Most of us find it tricky to free up the Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM database without paying the price of losing the valuable data. Though cleaning up the CRM will get rid of the junk data and free up some database, the actual challenge lies when one have to free up the CRM database even after knowing all data in it is valuable and required. And a considerable amount of this data is hogged by attachments to email and notes. To overcome such a tricky scenario, MTC has come up with Attachment to SharePoint solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
MTC’s Attachment to SharePoint solution frees up a considerable amount of your CRM database by simply moving the attachments to emails and notes to a SharePoint location that is registered on your name or company. So, the attachments under emails and notes will be replaced by a SharePoint location path link where you can find the related attachments. The Document Management inside your CRM will help you to set up a proper folder structure for gathering the attachments under relevant entities.
· Simple to configure and easy to operate.
· Free up the CRM database without having to lose any data.
· Less burdened CRM will perform faster than before.
· All attachments to emails and notes will be moved to SharePoint location in respective entity folders created by using Document Management.
· Anyone wanting to access the attachments can click on the SharePoint path location link so that they will redirected to that attachments.
· You can simply drag and drop files to the designated area for the files to be moved to SharePoint location.