Quick Options is a windows application or Tool, which is run under Windows Operating System. This Quick Options Tool is used to create the options of the Option Set field automatically in “Microsoft Dynamic CRM”.
For example, if you have too many options need to add to the Option Set field, and it will take too much of time if we started adding the options manually, In that case this Quick Options Tool is very useful to create the options automatically and quickly.
How to use Quick Options Tool:
Download the setup file here:
- First we need to take all options in an excel sheet as shown below.
- Now open the Quick Options Tool, and login with your CRM credentials.
- After Login successfully you will be redirected to the another form, as shown below.
- Browse the excel file
- Then select Entity Drop Down will show you all entities that contains in your CRM
- Now select the Entity that contains your option set field to add options
- Now select the Optionset field, which you want to add options.
- Then select Attribute dropdown shows only options set fields which are present in the selected entity.
- Provide the beginning value for the options. And click on create Options Button.
- By click on the Create Options button it will automatically create the options into the selected option set field.
- Progress bar shows the progress of the work.
- Go to settings->customizations, under entities select fields to view these options.