A Work Order Management in Field Service for Dynamics 365 tracks work orders that field staff use to identify tasks needed to be completed for customers.
Work Order Management allows you to do following things:
- It allows field team to manage, monitor, and automate any customer service requests.
- It allows users to coordinate and schedule resources and activities.
- It can be used to perform different types of work, such as installations, repairs, or preventive maintenance.
Work orders optimize preventative maintenance on equipment and tools through real-time updates, tracking, monitoring and forecasting. A work order is usually created from a case or opportunity. It is then scheduled either manually or using the schedule assistant and then dispatched. Once the work is completed, it is reviewed and approved by a supervisor.
Features of Work Order Management
- Phone support based service requests.
- Alert notifications through inbound emails or text.
- Remote monitoring systems and customized dashboards.
- GPS onsite check-in/check-out
- Mobile access to review work order status
- Contractors participate in the entire work order life cycle and keep you completely informed on every work order.
- Service Channel also alerts your contractors when they are lagging on their work.
Monitor, Act and Dispatch on Customer Service Levels
- Track service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Instant access to service history, and asset configurations
- Promptly dispatch the right contractor to get repairs done quickly.
- Seamlessly integrate your CRM with your field engineers' mobile device using this app for iOS and Android.
- It includes access to all client information, opportunities, accounts, service cases, workflow checklists.
- Close calls, collect signatures, images and generate invoices.