- Interactive Service Hub was introduced in CRM 2016 online and CRM 2016 on premise version.
- The interactive service hub is designed to simplify your day-to-day job, and is specifically optimized for customer service.
- It shows you all your vital information in one place, and lets you focus on things that require your attention
- It’s loaded with richer dashboards and redesigned forms that pull together key information so you can focus on what’s more important and get things done faster.
- Interactive service hub does not support Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones, and tablets and touch devices.
- Right-to-left (RTL) languages: Hebrew and Arabic.
Enabling Interactive Service Hub:
- To enable the Interactive service Hub the user should have security role of customer service Manager, System Administrator or System customizer Role.
- If the user has above security Role you could able to see the option in settings à interactive Service Hub
By default, interactive Service Hub will be enabled for the below entities.
- Social profiles
- You can enable the interactive service Hub for custom entities also as shown below.
- Once the interactive Service Hub is enabled you could able to see the dashboard as shown below
- In the navigation bar you could able to see only the entities which are enabled with the option of interactive service Hub.
- When you click an entity, you’ll see the list of records. You can search for records in the list using the Search for Records box.
- When you’re in a record, use the Next Record and Previous Record buttons to see the next or previous records in the record set. A record set is the total number of records on a single page
- On the Main Menu, click the Recently Viewed Items button to see recently viewed records and views
- To create records quickly by filling in only the most basic information, on the navigation bar, click the Quick Create button as shown below
- To find all of your records from multiple record types quickly, click the Search button . To filter results by one record type, click a record type from the filter drop-down list next to the Search box.
- You can only search for record types that are enabled for the interactive experience.
- Search for records in the interactive service hub from the following areas, depending on what you're looking for:
- Global search or multi-entity search. Use global search to search for a keyword in multiple entities at the same time. Global search uses the quick find view for the various entities to search for records.
- Search from a list of records (grid) or use single-entity search. To search for an entity record, go to the list of records for that entity. This search is also based on the quick find view of this entity.
- You could able to see the ribbon buttons as shown below.
- A tab is a group of sections on a page. Each Main form is composed of one or more tabs. By default, the Summary tab shows information about the customer, interactions with the customer, and other related records. You can click the different tabs to enter or see other miscellaneous details of a record.
Business Process Flows:
- In the interactive service hub, the case and knowledge article forms have a process bar (business process flow), which is collapsed by default.
- When you click a process stage, you'll see relevant steps for that stage. A flag on a stage indicates the stage you’re currently on.
- When you click an active stage, you can see the Next Stage button move to the next stage in the process.
- If there is more than one process to use, you can switch between the processes by clicking More >Switch Process on the command bar, and then selecting the process you want to use.
- You could able to see complete view of your customer’s touch points in the customer card. This card is available in the General Information section of the Summary tab.
- You can add a picture to the account or contact record in the Dynamics 365 web application, and it will appear on this card.
- For account records, the customer card shows contact details for the primary contact. For contact records, the customer card shows details of the account the contact belongs to.
- See a combined view of your customer’s interactions across various channels, such as phone, email, or even social activities in the timeline. It also shows any related notes or system posts.
- Filter the timeline for a specific activity type or find an activity by searching for a specific keyword.
- Search and filter work in combination or in isolation. For example, you can first filter the activities to just show emails, and then use the Search option to search for email messages with a specific keyword.
- Refresh the timeline so you can see the updated list of activities.
- Click the title of an activity to open the activity record.
- Take quick actions on an activity from the timeline, such as marking an activity complete, assigning it to others, adding it to a queue, converting it to a case, or deleting it. All actions that are available on a form command bar for any given record type are available here.