IMAGE FIELD IN Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Sep 14 2015 11:23 AM
Image field is a new feature in CRM 2015.Image fields are displayed for an entity for each record in the application. An entity can hold only one image for each record.
An image can be set up only for Accounts and Contacts in system entities. And in custom entities it can be set up for entities to which an image is to be displayed.
To upload a picture to the contact:
- Navigate to sales -> Contacts
- Click on the contact to which an image is to be uploaded
- Click on the image a window appears as below:
- Click on browse to select an image from the file.
- Select am image from the file and click on Open.